My favorite image in the history of images.
My FFVsXIII predictions:
- Announced E3 2013 (June 11-13)
- PS4 launch title
- renamed Final Fantasy XV
- uses Luminous Engine.
- Noctis gets gay with everybody.
- Including the concept planning and pre-production phase, the game has already been in development for over 7 years.
- It entered full production in January 2010, a month after FFXIII was released in Japan. Since then it has had a development team of just over 200 people.
- The director is the same person who directed FFVI, FFIX and FFXII.
- The co-director led a small part of the development team to make Tactics Ogre for the PSP in parallel with FFXV. He’s currently multi-tasking as lead UI designer of FFXIV 2.0 and co-director of FFXV.
- The game design and battle system will be a major evolution of FFXII.
- The game will be open world and have sprawling, crowd-filled cities on par with Assassin’s Creed.
- The battle system now allows you to target different parts of an enemy’s body like in Vagrant Story.
- Yoichi Wada (president of Square Enix) wants the game to have a world scale and volume of content that surpasses The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. He also wants the game to surpass FFVII in worldwide sales and critical reception.
Michele Bachmann Figures Why Not, Introduces Homosexual-Beheading Bill | Full Story
I’m crushing hard on this lab tech at my hospital… He’s got ass for days. I’m not really usually big on that, but I love to watch him leave…
We challenge YOU to caption this GIF!
The winning caption will be added to our official page.
Desiree’s journey for love continues on The Bachelorette TONIGHT at 8|7c on ABC!
My name is Charolaid, I’m in the 10th grade, and I’m gonna have a baby no matter what!